Thread: Help with Zenphoto

Registered

Help with Zenphoto

Hi,

I have upgraded my version of Zenphoto (1.0.12b from InstallCentral) to the latest version 1.1.2. When trying to run the "upgrade.php" script, I'm getting the following error:

----------
    Zenphoto Error

MySQL Query ( SELECT `name`, `value` FROM `zenp_options` ) Failed. Error: Table 'aharris_install_1195144910.zenp_options' doesn't exist
    ----------
    Now, I've verified everything in the zp-config.php file to be correct, but am still getting this error. The "zen" directory has changed names to "zp-core" in this newer version, and I've made the appropriate changes relating to that.

I have logged in and changed my password for MySql in Control Panel, and made the change in my scripts, so that it reflects the new password.

I've asked in the support forms for Zenphoto and recieved a reply to delete the zp-core directory, re-upload and try that. I did so, and I'm still getting this error.

Has anyone else run across this, or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Andy Harris

Have you looked at the database to see if the table 'aharris_install_1195144910.zenp_options' is there? Should it be there?

Registered
    Hi, entrecon,

The table doesn't exist. The "upgrade.php" script is actually supposed to add that (the table wasn't used in the previous versions before v1.1).

I keep plugging around at it. I just *know* I'll discover some stupid noob thing I've done...

Thanks,

Andy Harris

I wonder if it is a permissions thing that isn't letting the script create a table in an existing database.

Is the number part (1195144910) always the same or does it vary each time you try? If it is always the same, try creating it manually.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!