Thread: Gallery stop up-loading. Thumbnail error.

Gallery stop up-loading. Thumbnail error.

I been using Gallery v1.5.7 for some time now on Powweb with no problems. All of a sudden everyone is getting the same error when trying to up-load images to their folder. Site in question is http://www.msmcs.net The error we get is...

Code:
    ******Adding e6.jpg*****

Error: Unable to make thumbnail. (0) 
    Need help? Look in the Gallery FAQ
    Someone said that Powweb may have change the location of ImageMagick, and I just need to up-date the directory path, but how would I find the new path? Is that the problem?

Registered
    I was having a similar problem and I did a little digging I found out the path for Imagemagick binaries changed from /usr/bin to /usr/local/bin/. You may already know where to change this but to save an extra post, all you need to do is log into Gallery Site Admin - find and click on ImageMagick under Graphic Toolkits and you should see where you can edit the path for the Imagemagick binaries. I hope this will resolve your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by adv-pdicy View Post
    I was having a similar problem and I did a little digging I found out the path for Imagemagick binaries changed from /usr/bin to /usr/local/bin/. You may already know where to change this but to save an extra post, all you need to do is log into Gallery Site Admin - find and click on ImageMagick under Graphic Toolkits and you should see where you can edit the path for the Imagemagick binaries. I hope this will resolve your issue.

That did the trick!