Thread: New Image Processing Project

Registered

New Image Processing Project

I need a piece of code written - I currently am using vb.net but think c or c++ might be better - app needs to allow a XP user to pan and zoom a large image, draw a horizontal line, label targets with a letter identifier, save a snippet including the letter to a new jpg file, save some data about the image to a csv file, and then save the modified file as jpg.

Needs to be complete in about a week

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by rfrank5356 View Post
    I need a piece of code written - I currently am using vb.net but think c or c++ might be better - app needs to allow a XP user to pan and zoom a large image, draw a horizontal line, label targets with a letter identifier, save a snippet including the letter to a new jpg file, save some data about the image to a csv file, and then save the modified file as jpg.

Needs to be complete in about a week
    well i can assist you in that and trust me you have found a solution to ur needs...i have a friend of mine who has got loads of experience in C++ and he can easily can get your work done....just email him him at shawn.wonesoftech at gmail.com
    Last edited by Doc C; 2-20-08 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Email edited to prevent harvesting

Are you looking for software to run on a local computer using Windows XP? Or are you looking for something that runs on a web server with visitors using Windows XP?

Can you create the original image in PDF format, then allow the viewer to edit the file as you describe and save with a new name? Flash may be a good choice here, too.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions