Thread: Question about my plan and services...

Question about my plan and services...

So I've been with Powweb since 2004 with the One Plan. Which is awesome, by the way!

But I noticed that the plan seems to have changed lately with what is being advertised now, what with the 500 GB of bandwidth a day and 1,500 gigs of storage space, and it's still called the One Plan and goes for the same price (I pay $93 for my plan).

But though I'm paying the same price, as it is I get 800 GB of bandwidth a month and a gig or so of storage space, plus only 5 databases while the current offer is 75 (if I read that correctly).

So my question is: is my plan going to be updated to include these new features? I mean, I'm paying the same price, but I'm not getting the same stuff.

Put in a ticket to Support and ask for the upgrade. I've yet to hear anyone get turned down for asking.
    "You don't really understand human nature
    unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
    -- and why his parents will always wave back."

-William D. Tammeus

Okay, awesome! Thank you!

Let us know what happens. Curiosity, dontcha know?
    "You don't really understand human nature
    unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
    -- and why his parents will always wave back."

-William D. Tammeus

Beta tester
    I put in a ticket as soon as I noticed the new quotas and support "upgraded" me - no problem.

I had to put in a 2nd ticket though, they left a few zeros off the bandwidth quota so I was momentarily "downgraded" for a short while.

You think Powweb would automatically "upgrade" everyone, partially to avoid mistakes - like what happened to me - and partially to lower the load on support. Goodwill can go a long way.