Thread: 'Important System Notices' notification

'Important System Notices' notification

Are all of the items listed under the 'Important System Notices' area in OPS sent to the email address on file? I have not received an email about any of the ones listed...I got a reminder about changes to visitor stats on april 7th, but not the notice about April 8th.

I have the email alert set to on, and always have.

A month or so ago, there was a thread dmacminn had posted in saying you could put in multiple email addresses separated by a comma. I did that, but I'm wondering if that caused a problem. I removed the second email address a few days ago, but then noticed I wasnt notified of the most recent sitedelux notice.

Is it just me? If you are so inclined, Please let me know if you have received email notification of the things listed in the 'important notices' section of OPS.

I haven't gotten any of them in a while that I can remember. I just checked and it's turned on for notifications.

Also checked my junk mail log to see if they'd accidently been tagged incorrectly. Nothing in the log.

Conclusion: I didn't get them.
    "You don't really understand human nature
    unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
    -- and why his parents will always wave back."

-William D. Tammeus

No, we don't send out all of those as e-mails. Only some get CAML'd (Customer Alert Mailing List)

thanks Doc and mjandeau...here's why I thought I'd get a notice for every entry:

"If you choose to subscribe, you'll receive an e-mail message whenever we post a systems-related "Important Notice" in our Support Center, as well as other systems updates."

from http://ops.powweb.com/webControl/alertEmail.bml

so, IMPORTANT important notices are CAML'd...

...and plain important notices are, PIIS'doN (Put In Important System Notices Only)

I bet you get the Powweb offers
    I don't suffer from laziness, I enjoy every minute!
    Edit your php.ini here
    http://members.powweb.com/member/cgi...nt/PHPplus.bml