Thread: Gallery2 - thumbnails

Unofficial Site NoBody Pestilence's Avatar

Gallery2 - thumbnails

Hola,

Just installed Gallery2, and have set it up. Running into a small problem though. When I upload a photo, I get the generic broken image. no thumbnails. when i follow the tree down to the actual image page, the image is there.
    any suggestions on what i should do to get the thumbnails?

One more quick question if someone gets around to this. If I'm Putting up a lot of digital Photo's, is Dcraw something I'll want to add myself? Are we allowed to install Dcraw?

Edit:
    i added ImageMagick using "/usr/local/bin" and its working now. Just looking for an answer on Dcraw
    Last edited by Pestilence; 6-5-08 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Figured part of it out!
    "those celebrities whose greatest achievement is unchipped nail polish, whose only aspiration seems to be getting photographed in a different outfit nine times a day, whose only function in the world appears to be supporting the trade in overpriced handbags and rat-sized dogs".
    --JK Rowling
    Darkness of the Dragon

You can't install binary executables on the Powweb servers.
    I don't suffer from laziness, I enjoy every minute!
    Edit your php.ini here
    http://members.powweb.com/member/cgi...nt/PHPplus.bml

Unofficial Site NoBody Pestilence's Avatar
    Good to know, Thank you!
    "those celebrities whose greatest achievement is unchipped nail polish, whose only aspiration seems to be getting photographed in a different outfit nine times a day, whose only function in the world appears to be supporting the trade in overpriced handbags and rat-sized dogs".
    --JK Rowling
    Darkness of the Dragon