Thread: Table Issues with IE

Registered

Angry Table Issues with IE

I have a huge problem with my tables when i see them in IE. There are perect in FireFox and Safari, but when viewed in IE they are not the way it should be, its like the CSS is disable or doesn't work properly. You can loke at my page and click the different gray buttons and the tables i'm talking about. You can notice that in FireFox the 5 pictures inside the table has a border with margin and there is a padding between the pictures, all perfectly fit in a 950 pix table. But in IE its all crazy, the borders, paddings and margins are not the way its meant to be. Why this happens, how can i fix it ?

www.fotobelleza.com

Rick
    If the problem page is the URL in your message, then you need to fix some basic issues. The document has no <!DOCTYPE> and no <html> tag at the beginning. The <!DOCTYPE> is crucial to obtaining reliable cross-browser page rendering because a complete <!DOCTYPE> puts browsers into Standards Compliance Mode so that they're at least trying to behave properly. See the Microsoft Developer Network article at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb250395.aspx which explains how its used and what the effects are. Good luck!
    Rick Trethewey