Thread: Server Error - No Log

Server Error - No Log

I have Joomla 1.5 loaded and have also loaded in Community Builder. I have tried to load in both FireBoard and Agora as forums, and in both cases I get an error:
    The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.
    I have looked at my CGI error logs and there is nothing there.

Any suggestions?

guess the operative word is 'should'!

I've only seen this happen for folks when CGI was not enabled, but it sounds like you have done that as other stuff is working. that's as much help as I can be....good luck!

Those two installs must make some kind of call that the server doesn't like. After several tries on multiple times/days I gave up and tried Simplest Forum and it worked without any problems. When I have more time to investigate I will look at it more. For right now I just needed a forum on the site and that requirement has been taken care of.

Verify permissions allow script execution. This is more for cgi scripts as some php scripts do not require execute permission.

Verify the session save path is set to a valid path within your home directory.