Thread: Teleseminar Conference Call

Teleseminar Conference Call

I am creating a teleseminar conference call, (would like to that is) with my 2,300 subscribers I have on my email list. This is a very narrow niche market. So, since I am still a newbee to high tech internet marketing, I was told to do a teleseminar conference call, if thats what it is called, free to my list. My question is how do I go about researching and setting this up. Has anyone had experience with this before and can save me a big learning curve? My target date is the first week in February, just before Valentines day. Ooooopppppssss, I just gave a way my niche market. lol. Thats okay. But in all seriousness, how do I execute this? Thanks. Allen
    ars

how do I go about researching and setting this up?
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=

Has anyone had experience with this before and can save me a big learning curve?
    Probably not. What your asking is a huge project. Like.. I'm doing brain surgery at the end of the week. Any tips out there on how not to kill the patient?

On to advice. First find a briefcase full of money. You may already have this. Bridge lines are expensive. The Google search brings you to companies that do this. Here's a direct link to one. Once you see some prices you may be rethinking the number of people you will be inviting.

http://rentabridge.com/services.htm
    Autoload
    WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, Over?

You can check this out: http://www.freeconference.com/

Your membership would have to pay for the call and it is only good for up to 150 people. It looks like you can schedule people, so you might want to break your audience down into smaller groups and run the seminar muliple times.

There may be others out there, but that is the one that comes up first on a google search and is the one a couple of people have told me about.

I might also suggest that you might want to run a small one with a few folks as a dry run before you try to set the full thing up.

teleseminar

Yo Autoload, "you got jokes." entrecon, thanks for the valuable information. Just an "OG" trying to evolve. Its not easy.
    ars

2,300 people talking on the same line at once would be Bedlam, at best. It sounds like what you are doing would be a one-way distribution of information. You might consider making it into a downloadable .mp3 file or something that is viewable online but not downloadable. Then people could listen/watch at their convenience and there would be no strain on anybody's available technology.
    Dave Mac
    Writer/Photographer/Musician/Chf/Wearer of assorted hats

Gotta agree with Dave Mac. We have staff meeting with less than 20 and it gets crazy. Just the standard noises people make (and don't realize it) get too much.
    "You don't really understand human nature
    unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
    -- and why his parents will always wave back."

-William D. Tammeus

teleseminar

Thanks, thats why this forum is Great!!! You just saved me a nightmare. Thanks again. Allen. "OG". (By the way, OG stands for old guy.)
    ars