Thread: xsite pro2.com

Smile xsite pro2.com

Well, I need your expert opinion on a competing product. I want to build my second site with powweb, the first I built with front page.
    This second site is for monitizing the site with google adsense and or affiliate links to make commissions.
    Having said that, there is a web builder tool similar to powwebs site builder that seems interesting. Its www.xsitepro.com and offers features like:
    1. builds a quality sale page section
    2. provided content rich site keyword suggestion tool
    3. inserts affiliate marketing links based on site content
    4. inserts adsense code also based on keyword content
    5. sets up audio and video files to proper format and inserts
    6. provides live feed
    7. creates a second version of site for mobil users
    8. has a resource section
    9. automaticall optimizes each page using page analyzer
    10. self optimizing amazon section for advertising
    11. builds mailing list with capture forms
    12. creates a publishing schedule at intervals to avoid manual uploading.
    13. has a siloing feature to create a silo of any part of your site, dont know what this is.
    The reason I am interested in this program is I want to build multiple domains and host them with powweb and not spend time building it with front page.
    I just retired from teaching and want to spend my time with my family and this seems like a point a click alternative for a newbee like me.
    What are the suggestions. I did build my first site with front page and as a newbee, it took me time, www.spindelsportsacademy.com. In all honesty, I dont want to spend the time sitting in front of my computert, but am highly motivated.
    Any comments as I have been with powweb for 3 years and love their service and forums. Thanks for your honesty and informative feedback as usual. Allen
    ars

At $297 it is going to cost you!

I hope the sites it produces are better than the one long page they've used for publicity/advertising!

Either stick with FP (you probably know that now) or use a freebie like compozer or nvu. You'll manage OK with them.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

Might want to check out http://www.xsitepro.com/messageboard/index.php

Personally Im surprised they have an active community, but I guess that means its not the worst product in the world.

Monitize pretty much says it all. Are you paying for your advice? A sucessful money spinner site takes time and effort. Look into a WordPress or CMS type application where at least some of your content can be grenerated by visitors. Is your FrontPage so bad you can't monitize it? I thought you had said you were getting good traffic to your fitness site.
    Croc Hunter MSC :

xsite pro

Yes, I am getting some good traffic. I just thought that if xsite pro could do all the things I do mannually, it might be worth the effort. I am finding out the more I read and study on line, that I can do all this myself for free. Would you agree. I just watched a vido about traffic geyer and it does all the submissions for you. However, if someone were to search google for each category...video submissions, blog submissons, social site submissions they could accomplish it themselves over one weekend and save a bunch of money. I think my question was answered by Croc Hunter through thought process. Thanks man. Now that I retired and have time, I am going to make this my next challenge. I just created two blogs on blogger.com and signed up for adsense account and can monitize that blog. Impressive.
    ars