Thread: Sitedelux not showing websites

Registered

Sitedelux not showing websites

I have been using sitedelux for about a month now and I had build 5 website with it. I was messing around in the file manager /home/htdocs trying to clean up some old files and I think I must have deleted an incorrect file.

When I log into Sitedelux all my websites that were listed are now gone. I can still see my files in the file manager and /sitebuildercontent, pictures and files are still in the manager.

But for some reason there has been a disconnect between file manager and sitedelux???

Is there a way to restore a previous days sitedelux?

I have already done a site restore and that doesn't seem to fix it

Have you tried contacting support? Sitedeluxe is odd and some permissions that are needed to delete (and therefore probably restore) aren't available to customers.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

Whether the Web sites are still accessible via browser? If yes then you do not deleted any files. But even if you delete I think it wont create any issues. If you publish the web site once again from SiteDelux interface it will resolve the issue.As far as issue with permissions is considered I suppose it will create problems for publishing and editing only. Are you sure not removed the Web site from the interface if sure contact support.