Thread: Joomla administrator issue

Registered

Joomla administrator issue

Hi

while doing changes in administration i m geting errors below

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 99 bytes) in /hermes/web06/bnnnn/pow.username/htdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 409
    For this have to increase memory size from php.ini file

for this I increase the size of memory in php.ini
    after that the above error not coming , but still iam not able to update from back end and page keps processing but not updating properly
    So for this when ever u make change in php.ini need to restart server
    and i think this the problm and it refresh ever day so its another day but still ma site admin not woring properly
    (

wait for reply
    obaid
    Last edited by Doc C; 2-27-09 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Site specific information removed for security reasons

Right. I think what you have done is made so now the memory limit is not your issue. BUT php scripts on our servers timeout after 60 seconds. Which I suspect is what you are running into now.

The way we run php means evrey time you change the php.ini settings the next page load will reflect those changes.

If this is a normal Joomla install you should not have a problem getting to the admin. Is there a specific action on the admin you are trying to do that won't load?