Thread: Random metatags

Registered

Random metatags

I am looking for someone who can do a website for me that is similar to www.wesleyberryflowers.com. It doesn't matter what city/town/location you put in, your website comes up. It looks like they have a chain of flowershops across country but they are based in West Bloomfield, Michigan.

You can install Zen Cart and customize it. You can even modify the title and meta description and keywords for each page. It can be set up similarly to your example website.

The geographic links were used to add keywords for people who search for local florists. You can use .htaccess to redirect URLs to different pages or create pages with different URLs. I suspect that the same choices are available in the same country, but maybe not.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions

Registered
    Is that so simple? I will need to check with zencart....I have never tried it before.
    thank you.

You may need someone to design a custom template and install it for you. It isn't too difficult but it can be for someone who doesn't do this his/herself. You can add products and make other changes through the admin yourself.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions

This section of the forum is for posting of Available work only. Questions should be posting in another section of the forum or via PM between interested parties. Closing thread to conform to policy.
    "You don't really understand human nature
    unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around
    -- and why his parents will always wave back."

-William D. Tammeus