Thread: aweber vs 1shopping cart

aweber vs 1shopping cart

I am setting up a digital download shopping cart for MP3 recordings with an auto responder.
    My research so far indicates that 1shopping cart is best for digital downloads and aweber is best for auto responder and list management.
    Can anyone tell me if I should use shopping cart for both auto responder and download or use aweber for auto responder and shopping cart for downloads?
    ars

1shoppingcart can do both downloads and autoresponders in their "basic" package but it's like $59/mo. You can integrate Aweber with something like Paypal but you'll need to be a little tech savvy or patient and willing learn. If the budget allows I'd go the easy option, 1shoppingcart.
    Croc Hunter MSC :

The 1shoppingcart professional plan with autoresponder and shopping cart is $99 a month and my budget is allocated for that. I just read a few google search links and some of the marketers were saying that aweber has some features that out perform 1shopping cart and those guys were sorry they did not go with aweber. Being new to this, just want to make sure before I begin to build that list, it is the best internet marketing tool.
    This is the main comment I read about aweber vs 1shoppingcart.

"From the last data that I saw in this forum, Aweber has the highest delivery rates compared to other well-known autoresponder services such as EmailAces, GetResponse and 1ShoppingCart:"
    "1ShoppingCart is awesome because you have a shopping cart. You plug your merchant account right into 1ShoppingCart."

So in conclusion, for a non technical person who wants to build their mailing list and offer a shopping cart, (I have authorize.net and they work with them at 1shoppingcart) would you conclude that 1shoppingcart will do the trick and allow me to grow the business?
    ars