Thread: CM4all question

Registered

CM4all question

Newbie here, just wanted to know if using cm4all, am i able to add my own graphics in place of the ones on the pre made pages? also what i want to do is add a flash opening to the site with my art work and such. And last am i able to add shopping cart in cm4all?

Thanks for your time.

I don't (and haven't) use(d) CM4all, but based on the 'Features' page for the 'Consumer Edition', it appears that all your questions are answered yes, yes and yes.
    http://www.cm4all.com/40401/1001241/index.html
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'

Quote Originally Posted by snowmaker View Post
    I don't (and haven't) use(d) CM4all, but based on the 'Features' page for the 'Consumer Edition', it appears that all your questions are answered yes, yes and yes.
    http://www.cm4all.com/40401/1001241/index.html
    One thing I could not seem to find: Is this a commercial (Pay) program or not? I went to the download area expecting to find something, but there was just graphics, testimonials, and so on.

I need a BRUTALLY SIMPLE CMS for one of my friends to maintain her portion of my website. It's a section on local history of the 1800-1900's. Pretty cool - old newspapers and so on. So she needs simple upload link creation, basic page creation, and so on. She's SOMEWHAT familar with ftp, but tends to get herself in a jam now and then and clobber files.

I thought about our buit-in SiteDelux, but that appears to be too limited. I am at "expert" level (if there is such...) and have no problem installing scripts, etc but just don't know what to try. Would the CM4ALL do this?

Mark Magill
    www.wordforlife.com