Thread: Estimate to fix formatting issues with website homepage (index)

Estimate to fix formatting issues with website homepage (index)

Hi, on my website, www.riotsound.com, my home page (index.php) is not correctly formatted when using all browsers but Internet Explorer 7. I've tested on IE8, firefox and ,most importantly on Macs... my homepage on these browsers have poor formatting. I am concerned about all of them, but am especially concerned with firefox and Macs.. as the formatting is by far the worst when using these browsers and there are many Mac users these days, although I would like an estimate on fixing the formatting issues using ALL browser types.

I'm sure it is quite obvious of the formatting issues, just by looking at it, that I am referring to but to be specific:

1) Internet Explorer 8 : the formatting on left panel, areas "MORE GRAFFITI INTERVIEWS" AND "MORE FEATURES" sections
    2) Mac and Firefox: same sections but need more cleaning up, all is a mess (all the white space and the same issues i mentioned above in #1.

Note: I am looking for an estimate to make my homepage user friendly as it is when using Internet Explorer 8.
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Jenn @ www.riotsound.com

Jenn, I tried contacting you through PM and email using the contact info on your website. Your inbox is full so you do not receive the messages. The phone number on the website is out of service. If you see this message, you can contact me. I know how to fix your web page.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by YvetteKuhns View Post
    Jenn, I tried contacting you through PM and email using the contact info on your website. Your inbox is full so you do not receive the messages. The phone number on the website is out of service. If you see this message, you can contact me. I know how to fix your web page.
    ok, great and thanks for all that info, i dont know how to use PM because I don't know how and thank you for telling me about my email being full (i have to fix that) and then yes, i recently moved and forgot to change the contact info.. thanks so much for filling me in on that! Ok i will send you an email from my email now. Thanks!!!

Okay. I guess it was helpful to post your problem here.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions

I PM'd you ages ago too lol.

Click on "Private Messages" at the top right of this screen to read your PM's.
    Croc Hunter MSC :