Thread: Shopsite shipping not updating?

Shopsite shipping not updating?

Hi,

I updated to ShopSite 10 and regenerated my site (www.darkenedsoul.net) and I can add to the cart/remove from the cart fine but I changed shipping from flate rate to weight and set up 4 ranges (0-1, 1.01-2, 2.01-4, 4.01-10) for anyone ordering 1,2 or more CD's and set the rates accordingly to what I think they'd be (roughly due to package size, popcorn packing material, etc) but when I get to checkout after selecting the 2 cd's currently on my page the shipping is still showing flate rate of $2.00 which is not what I wanted as it costs me more than that for sending 2 discs in a packed box. Anyone have any ideas? I regenerated the site, reloaded my browser. I'll kill the browser and retry it as it may still be in cache, better yet I'll clear that data and try again as well.

Thanks,

Mike

on hiatus
    It may be the shipping site problem for the problem better contact the admin panel panel set as default ship service because of the packaging CD's.....
    Last edited by IanS; 2-19-10 at 07:58 AM. Reason: removed non-Powweb links

It still does not add shipping for 2nd item. I set it back to flat rate. Why is it not picking up/adding shipping for the 2nd item? I want it to add shipping for each item a person may purchase, i.e. 1 CD = $2.00 US, $4.50 international, 2 CD's = $4.00 US, $9.00 international. What am I missing here? It should work as I have it set up.