Thread: No order mails to site owner.

No order mails to site owner.

Hi every one

I tried to find help on this section but witout succes, so i start a new thread.
    My problem is: I have a new OSC installation with PayPal shoping card.
    Every thing seams well working except when an order was done, customer and site owner receive mail from PayPal but nothing from the site.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

I believe you will only receive mail from who processes your transaction. I don't get mail from my site, just from paypal (as it should if set up). So if you are both receiving email from paypal you should be good to go. Unless someone else has more input. I can just check orders placed from the store from within the store management side.

Mike

Registered
    I just want to follow up with the original post. I was wondering the same thing. My question is, is my customer getting an order from my shopping cart stating invoice number and date placed or are they just getting a Paypal invoice? I would really like to have it that they receive one of mine as well as the one paypal provides. Just more professional that way.

I saw this post and know that the software normally sends an email notification from your website. You should not just get an email from PayPal. So I googled to see any current problems. I have been installing Zen Cart in the last few years, so I didn't realize that OScommerce had this problem.

PayPal payment received but no order recorded in store

I installed a new PalPal payment module (PayPal IPN) and the problem went away.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions