Thread: Facebook applications

Facebook applications

Was wondering how much it would cost to write a facebook application. Facebook lists you must know PHP, which I dont know. My project is to invite my fans/friends to an event (once a month) I am hosting at a restuarant, with an Aweber opt-in form, which guarantees them to be placed on the VIP guest list.
    Thank you. Allen
    ars

You can create, post and share events created on MySpace. The MySpace Events app allows you to share those events on Facebook. You can even choose from templates or design your own. You can choose to make events public (for anyone to see or attend) or private (for only your 'friends' to see or attend).
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions

wow, very clever. Thank you. Will someone who doesn't know code be able to create the myspace app?
    Also, my boss does not like myspace and really wants a facebook application as one of our competitors is using facebook. Figure that.
    ars

How to Create An Event On Facebook

Yeah, you can do it there, too. I was promoting a haunted attraction that has thousands of MySpace friends and not even 100 Facebook friends, so I created the events on MySpace and shared the event on Facebook.
    Yvette Kuhns
    Power Pages Web Design
    Customized Internet Advertising Solutions