Thread: Manage Accounts Drop-Down Incorrect Home Account

Manage Accounts Drop-Down Incorrect Home Account

Tried a search on "manage account drop down" and some variations of that but no joy so here goes ...

Like many of us, I manage several accounts on POWWEB. Most of the "other" ones are business clients, whereas, my "home" account has several sub-accounts that did not warrant their own account. Therefore, when I am logged into OPS, I can jump back and forth between the accounts by using the MANAGE ACCOUNTS DROP-DOWN in the top right of the OPS panel. A handy feature. Note, you have to be off the HOME OPS page to see this drop-down.

My predicament is the last sub-account I created in my "home" account has hi-jacked that drop down. IOW, what used to be my home account in the drop-down list is now the last sub-account created.

I verified in Domain Central that my home account was truly listed as my home account, as I thought maybe that designation had got moved and that was why the LIFO appeared to happen. But alas, my home account is showing as home. This has been that way for some time but was not that important. Getting a little time to clean up stuff so thought this was a good time to ask.

Has this behaviour been noticed by anyone else, and if so, how did you get it fixed, short of a ticket?

Thanks in advance!
    LarryG

I noticed this happen on a secondary account to me. The domain listed as the name on the second account changed when I added a domain. The domain is listed in alphabetical order on the drop down. Removing the domain changed the listing to the next alphabetical name. I didn't try to fix it.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

Thanks Ian

Well then I don't feel so bad about not figuring it out!

May turn in a ticket on it to see what they say. Will post the response if I do.

Thanks Ian!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!

LarryG

You're welcome - Happy New Year to you too.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!