Thread: About Questionable Forum Content

Registered

About Questionable Forum Content

Hello--I've read through the Terms Of Service about what kind of material may be published and what kind of material may not be published on a user's site. And, I'm still not sure whether or not my question about it was fully answered when reading The Terms.

I am interested in signing up, PowWeb has been my first choice among other services that were recommended for the kind of site I am interested in running. I am interested in running a forum--a forum with relaxed moderating that is a general discussion forum, and a Horror film forum.

I'm not sure on what PowWeb's stance is on some adult material. Horror films are adult material. With all that being said, can that kind of material, images be discussed on a forum that uses this service.

I'd like to add that it would be a forum that would not be visible to guests and would an age restriction. Only 18+ would be able to register and use the forum software.

Basically, I just want to know if a general discussion/RPG/Horror forum would be allowed to use PowWeb's services.

This is a user helping user forum and any answer you get will just be an opinion or you might get a response from someone indicating that they run a similar forum and have not had a problem.
    Your best bet is to try and contact PowWeb directly and ask their support staff. Your best bet would probably be to contact the sales area.

I don't think Powweb will have a problem with that. Technically yes it is adult and therefore not allowed but Powweb exercises reasonable judgement in these cases. The F word is adult content, if Powweb were to clamp down on it thousands of sites would be closed.
    Croc Hunter MSC :

on hiatus
    hi

agfgfag