Hello,
I've been a Powweb customer since 2003 or so. I have run many websites and currently help my local community site. I actually started helping the previous administration of the local town but after recent elections they are looking for a fresh start. I am not submitting a bid but thought one of you might be interested as the bidding process is open to all companies. If you have any questions, please let me know in a PM, though I cannot guarantee I can answer all messages or all questions. I cannot tell you what I currently get paid, nor can I estimate what they are willing to pay. Most likely they are more interested in someone fairly local but I do not know for sure. The details of the bid process are posted below and they provide a contact number for further details. The town is located near Memphis, Tennessee USA.

http://www.townofatoka.com/atoka/id19.html

"The Town of Atoka is accepting bids for the WEBSITE RE-DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND HOSTING OF THE TOWN OF ATOKA WEBSITE.

REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS

The Town of Atoka will receive sealed proposals for the following: WEBSITE RE-DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND HOSTING OF THE TOWN OF ATOKA WEBSITE. The Town of Atoka invites proposals from qualified companies interested in providing an upgraded, re-designed website. The prime contractor selected will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and hosting of the town of Atoka website (www.townofatoka.com). Proposals will be received at the following address: Town of Atoka 334 Atoka-Munford Ave. Atoka, TN 38004 until 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Copies of the Request for Proposal are available in electronic or printed format by contacting Debbie Pickard, City Recorder at 901-837-5300. It shall be the proposers’ responsibility to determine their method of transmittal such that their proposals will arrive in the Town of Atoka’s office at least five (5) minutes prior to the submission deadline. Proposals received in the Town of Atoka’s office after the scheduled submission deadline will be returned to the proposer unopened. Additional important information on the requirements for the proposal is included in the Request for Proposal. Fax bids will not be accepted. The Town of Atoka reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals. The Town of Atoka is an equal opportunity employer and provider."