Thread: How to invite for Link exchange?

on hiatus

How to invite for Link exchange?

I know that Link exchange is the best practice in SEO. But, how can I invite or what I have to do for link exchange? Is there any format to invite others?

Rick
    The best way to do link exchanges is to find quality sites whose main topic is related to yours and send the webmaster a direct, simple, straightforward offer to exchange links. Avoid sending impersonal mass Emails.

But you should also know that link exchanges are not exactly "best practice". The search engines only tolerate them to the point where they are seen as "excessive", to quote Google's Guidelines. Link exchanges are a good way for a new website to get started in the search engines, but you want to limit the number of link exchanges overall and the vast majority should come from similar websites. And decline any offers of so-called "3-way link exchanges" as they can judged to be "deceptive" by the search engines. Over the long term, you want to look to other methods of gaining links from other sites without any exchange involved. Search on "building links" and you'll find some good advice. Good luck!
    Rick Trethewey

Registered

Post Re :

I have one question in mind about link exchange. with whom we have to exchange link ? to who are doing business like us or any other business. As I read here we have to link exchange with our topic related business. In this case the situation is happen that we have to advertise our competitor & our competitor promote us.

"Link Exchanges" or "Reciprocal Links" mean different things to different people. There are tricks that can be used to get them and just bad ways to get them. In the end, what you want to do is find sites that are recognized as "authority" sites and get them to link to your website. An "authority" site is one that has been around for a while and get a lot of traffic, usually with a specific focus. If I sell car parts, a link from cars.com would be good. If I sold medical supplies a link from webmd.com would be good. On a smaller scale if you are an electrician, a link from a local builder or hardware store would be beneficial.