Thread: Enterscope.com - Hosted at Powweb!

Thumbs up Enterscope.com - Hosted at Powweb!

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've checked in, but I wanted to share with you all my latest website for my internet marketing business called http://www.Enterscope.com

If you have any comments feel free to share, I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Thanks!

I just looked very quick and my initial response is "What is this". It is very busy with a lot of stuff on the page and at a quick glance I had no clue what enterscope was. I could dig around and look, but if anyone else scrolling around stumbles on the page I am guessing they will have the same response and not bother to look further.

I've heard that before and I'd like to think that's a good thing. Maybe there's a market out there second glancers who knows?

Thanks for checking the site out

I also checked, as I was intrigued by what Etrecon said.
    I managed to scroll down to the bottom of the and discovered what you do!

I think you certainly need to split the front page up into more pages. Unless someone lands here from a specific search then they're not going to stay. Even then, I'd look at this and think.... hmmmm they make websites, I don't want mine to be like this - and move on to the next one on the Google or Yahoo! list. That's without seeing more of the site than the first page.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

hmm interesting. I built the site as a demo of Joomla to show my clients. I've been building Joomla sites for about 5 years now and never really had a business website to send customers to. I wanted to showcase Joomla's features and capabilities but also add content and multimedia to entertain visitors.

So yeah we make websites, but enterscope is really just a fun place to hang out imo. I've been going to other video websites and leaving comments for years and it's nice to finally be able to add my own videos and control content.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the site and give your opinion. I will definitely consider your recommendations and if you have any videos or content you want featured send me an email at info [@] enterscope .com