Thread: Wordpress, Buddypress, Network

Registered

Wordpress, Buddypress, Network

Alright I tried it with the Wordpress Blog on its own enabled Multisite Network and then added Buddypress Plugin. As soon as I activate Buddypress it doesnt let me do anything on Admin cant even get there. I remove Buddypress my Admin works again.

So I figured I would install Buddypress Blog comes with SimpleScripts and when I go to enable Network it makes me deactivate Buddypress. I enable Network and the Activate Buddypress again it does the samething. When I deactivate Buddypress Admin starts back working again.

What am I doing wrong??

Registered
    AS SOON AS I ACTIVATE BUDDYPRESS IT SHOWS THIS

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I had the same problem bridging Wordpress and phpBB into a single login. Asked plugin developers who came up empty. Everything was pointing to a Powweb specific problem. After several days I ran out of time to find exactly what was wrong and moved on.
    Croc Hunter MSC :

Registered
    I even contacted Powweb through the chat and they said I have to contact Wordpress they cant help with the scripts but yet they have them on here to install. It isn't a Wordpress or Buddypress problem its something they did for us to install so we cant do it lol IMO. I am sure they didn't mean to though since MU wasn't around when Simple Scripts arrived with Powweb.

They will help with a basic install from Install Central - but that is their limit. They don't have the staff or the expertise to do more. They'd also have to charge more!
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!