Thread: 'Text Enhance'...what to do?

Unhappy 'Text Enhance'...what to do?

I recently went to my website and noticed some of my text was showing as green links, and when I moused over these links a pop up occurred about winning something, I've done some googling and it seems this is a legitimate site for all it's blatant intrusion! I can opt out of them by filling in a Captcha,but even they have the cheek to tell me I have to do this everytime I clear internet options again! Is there a not too techy way to get rid of this, I'm getting just a bit angry, how the hell can it be legal?
    Never trust statistics unless you fiddled the figures yourself!

www.seawitchartist.com

Rick
    It's probably a browser plug-in or add-on that's inserting these links. Could also be malware/virus, of course, but I'd start by disabling any plug-in that isn't widely used or otherwise known to be well-behaved - especially if you don't recognize it or have only recently installed it. It might also be worthwhile running Spybot Search and Destroy to check your computer. Good luck!
    Rick Trethewey

Thanks Rick
    I seem to have found the solution to this problem in my case by disabling two plug-ins found on google chrome by going to the wrench symbol in the top right of the page...then to Tools...then extensions , where I found two suspicious plug ins called Browser Tokens and Browser enhancements, I have cleared Internet options a couple of times and restarted, this time no return. This does seem to be arriving by different paths going by what is being said on the Google forum, mine was not among the solutions found there.
    Never trust statistics unless you fiddled the figures yourself!

www.seawitchartist.com