Thread: Cant host files?

Registered

Thumbs down Cant host files?

(I just got the letter below out of the blue from Powweb. The top part is my reply to the letter sent from Powweb below)

Youre gonna have to be a lot more specific. I wouldnt know where to start with "complying" to this letter.

Ive been with Powweb for 10 years, but this letter makes it sound like youre booting me regardless of what I do.

Bret

[email removed]

Forum Guidelines: Chat, e-mail & support quotations. - PowWeb Community Forums
    Last edited by snowmaker; 1-16-12 at 09:26 PM. Reason: [[i]email removed[/i]]

Based on your subject line, I would guess that you were hosting a bunch of files that were not directly related to your website. We have had other users mention this as well. Most of those individuals have tried to use PowWeb as a back-up solution and have kept back-ups of their important files on their accounts or other files that were not directly related to their website. If you have a concern you can look at the ToS and it spells it out pretty clearly.

Registered
    Looks like the darlings at Powweb removed the email that I got. If you want to see it, just private message me.

Quote Originally Posted by bretleduc View Post
    Looks like the darlings at Powweb removed the email that I got. If you want to see it, just private message me.
    Well I'm not a darling, and not 'at Powweb', but I did edit your post and remove the email. If somebody wants to see it, fine. But don't post it here.

:edit
    I'm closing this thread. There's not much that can be done about this on the forums..
    Last edited by snowmaker; 1-17-12 at 07:49 PM. Reason: closing the thread
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'