Thread: Should I use Wordpress or Dreamweaver?

Registered

Should I use Wordpress or Dreamweaver?

I have used Dreamweaver for years as my web sites are mostly static sites. This new web site will have a great deal of static info but will also have the need to accept registrations and paypal payments to a few seasonal events.

So many web designers are using WP but I am not sure if it is right for me. Should I use Wordpress or should I stick to Dreamweaver and use Paypal to create the invoice, confirmation, receipt, etc.? Any opinions?

on hiatus
    Using WordPress is actually much easier compared to Dreamweaver--well, at least, for me i easily got along well with WP than with Dreamweaver.

I'd say whatever you find easiest and accomplishes what you want is what you should go with. Were it me, I'd stick with Dreamweaver and strive to find other ways to manage the interactive pieces.

If you said you wanted to add interactivity to your currently static pages, I'd make a different recommendation!

Probably the best thing to do is play around with Wordpress if you are not very familiar with it.

on hiatus
    i suggest wordpress
    Last edited by snowmaker; 3-30-12 at 03:21 AM.

Well so far 2 spammers suggest WordPress. So I suggest something, anything, else.
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'