The 'site' is hosted here, the domain name is registered elsewhere, with the two nameservers defined as ns1 & ns2 .powweb.com. The problem is that the CSS won't load if the site is loaded thru the domain name URL, but it will thru the 'indirect', or 'pointed to' URL. The domain pointer is set thru OPS.
I made this change in OPS late yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping this is just some sort of 'propagation' thing..
I had this question all 'formatted' correctly in my mind before I started this post, and what I have typed so far doesn't look anything like what I had pictured. So I hope that you, reader, understand what I am trying to say..