Thread: new site

new site

hi, i am interested in knowing if the data is clear, easy to read and if you believe according to the discussed topic there is something else that should appear there:

3dtvspotlight.com

Rick
    You're obviously just starting to build the site, but it seems to me that you need to separate the content into individual pages. I've always felt that a site's home page should focus on its mission statement - a paragraph or two of text that tells the user the purpose of the site. From there you can highlight the primary topics to be covered and lead the user to the internal pages of the site.

Being graphically impaired myself, I hesitate to criticize, but the site could use some work on making it more visually appealing. I think the color scheme could be improved - at least change the dark gray background to something more cheerful.

I think you've picked a great topic for a website and that you'll make it much better as you continue to work on it. Good luck!
    Rick Trethewey

tnx! I may move the 'precautions' and related content to different pages then (they already have navigation buttons for that); about the dark gray. I like dark colors myself, but design is not my strong point either, so i may pool this and decide about the background color according to the view of many people (to make it darker, leave it as it is, or make it white)