Thread: Feedback for my new 'the ski shuttle' not hosted by powweb

Registered

Feedback for my new 'the ski shuttle' not hosted by powweb

Hi all.

I'm completely new to this and have just set up my first website promoting my new business. I am based in the French alps and have launched an airport to ski resort transfer service.

My website is:

http://www.theskishuttle.com

If anybody can see any ways I can improve the sight it would be greatly appreciated!
    Also my site is not hosted by powweb.

Thanks in advance
    Mark

Welcome to the Forum here. I'll take a look at your site later. It's about 0630 here on East coast US, I've got a few things to do (real life get is the way sometimes..) Thanks for reading the Readme's, but that's not why your first post (and your second) didn't appear right away. There's a 'newuser moderation queue' that was holding your post from appearing. You've got a few more to go also, 5 posts (10 if there's a link in it) is the limit.
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'

Well all I can say about your site is that you shouldn't have your email address in either plain text (my@email.address) or in a mailto anchor (<A HREF="mailto:my@email.address">). You'd be much better off using an 'email obfuscator' service such as this Dynamic Drive Email Riddler- email encryption script and tool. Using a service such as that will keep your email address out of spambots pockets, since they read the source code of a page, and your email address is easily readable that way. That is usually the first thing I notice about a website, and it usually deters me from more closely examining the site. But overall, it's good.

While deep down I believe you have added your site here only for SEO purposes, at least you followed the posting rules and there is some beautiful pictures on your site!
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'