Thread: Manage Accounts Drop-Down No Longer There

Manage Accounts Drop-Down No Longer There

Greetings,

Posted a related thread about the Drop-Down not reflecting the "home" account way back when, which is no big deal, but NOW, the Manage Accounts Drop-Down is gone entirely. Had to happen no too long ago. Curious if anyone knows the scoop before I submit a ticket?

When you log into the OPS panel, towards the top right it usually says "Logged in as YOURUSERNAME". When you go off the home panel, that used to change to a drop-down that had all the connected accounts in it, making it very easy to switch between connected accounts. Well that is gone now.

Buehler? Buehler?

Am sure I missed the memo, but that was a very handy feature. Now I have to remember all the bloody logins! :-(

LarryG

If you missed it so did I ! I just checked and it is the same for me.

As I've only 2 accounts this isn't so much a problem, but some people manage upto 10 accounts. Therefore, I will also put in a support ticket.
    If you message me with the ticket number then I will mention it in my ticket so that they will know it's not an isolated problem.

My ticket number is : 13256419

UPDATE: Partially solved at the moment. If I log in from main account I can now switch in both directions as the drop down is back, but if I log on from the other it is still missing.
    Last edited by IanS; 9-16-14 at 07:08 AM.
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

As always ... IAN TO THE RESCUE!!!
    Thank you sir!

Thought that might be the problem so I did log into one of the other accounts but saw the same thing. Maybe my main account got changed somehow. Now I have to figure out which one. I have about 5-6 of my own sites connected. Will keep investigating and get you a ticket number as soon as I can.

LarryG

Ian ... my ticket is: 13260342. I referenced your ticket # in my ticket.

I tried all my accounts and none produced the MANAGE ACCOUNT drop-down, so am wondering if some other account I cannot reach anymore (websites I no longer maintain for people) has been declared the "home" account.

It is good you still see it, so am something got reset on my accounts which caused this.

Thanks again. Let me know what you hear!

LarryG

It's partially sorted. I can log in from one account and access the other. A 'manage accounts' section is at the bottom of the main OPS page and is intended to link the accounts.

I can't link the second to the main, but the main is linked to the second account so I'll live with that.
    Good Luck!
    This is a Powweb customer
    helping Powweb customer forum.

I am a customer just like you!!

Some matters can only be answered by staff or support.
    Give it a go - ask here first!

The proper term is "CLIENT MANAGER", and is only available to those with multiple accounts. Ironically, it was there, and then it was gone, so not sure what happened. Submitted the ticket and they have already added it back to my accounts.

For those looking for the KB on it, here you go:
    http://www.powweb.com/knowledgebase/...?ArticleID=943

Once again, all is well in the Kingdom of POW ... but alas, tomorrow is another day!

Thanks again Ian!

LarryG