Thread: PHP Nuke Help Please

Registered

PHP Nuke Help Please

Hi all. I realize that this is not a place for php nuke, but I thought I would try and see if someone could help me. It has been installed for a few days now and I have not had any problem with the Admin or the News sections until today and I don't know what the problem is.
    If someone could help, I would really appreciate it.
    This is the error:

_ADMINMENU

Warning: dir(admin/links) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb085/b898/pow.alternativeislandnet/html/admin.php on line 233

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /hermes/waloraweb085/b898/pow.alternativeislandnet/html/admin.php on line 235

and

Warning: dir(admin/case) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb085/b898/pow.alternativeislandnet/html/admin.php on line 496

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /hermes/waloraweb085/b898/pow.alternativeislandnet/html/admin.php on line 497

Obviously, it is from the same thing, but I don't know how to fix it
    I don't know what hermes/waloraweb085/b898/pow.alternativeislandnet/html/admin.php even means!!!

Thanks ahead of time!

Well, your realization was correct, so I have moved this thread into a more appropriate category as it has a better chance of being picked up by someone who can assist you. I'm sorry that I can't help you more, but what I can tell you is that the string that you don't know what means is the full path to the admin.php file, which is part of the Php-Nuke package.
    -bruce /* somdcomputerguy */
    'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'