Started experiencing an issue today after adding some forwards to a mailbox and an autoresponder.

If I send a test message to the email (PowWeb hosted mailbox), I get the autoresponder, but the message never shows up in the Inbox. Additionally, it's never sent on to any of the forwards. I contacted support, and they replicated the issue and were stumped. I'm now waiting to hear back.

In my wait, I decided to delete the account and start over. So, I recreated the account and added the autoresponder. I then performed a test to make sure that functioned properly. I successfully received the autoresponder, and the message showed up in my inbox.

I then added a forwarding address, and almost everything broke. I do receive the autoresponder, but the message never shows up in the inbox, nor does it get forwarded onto the external address.

So, I delete the forwarding address to at least get it partially working. But it's still broken. Autoresponder only, nothing else. I try to add in a forwarding address, and get this error:

"cannot create /home/users/mail/b1962/pow.[username]/sehboard_[username]_if (Permission denied)"

Any ideas?