PowWeb Forums - The Perfect Community for the Perfect Host  

Register now to interact with over 11,000 members! Registered users have Posting Privileges, free access to Private Messaging, Email Notifications and more.

Go Back   PowWeb Community Forums > Webmaster Resource Center > Web Site Critique/Review
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-7-15, 05:41 PM   #1
Willow Green
Registered

Needing Critique and Analysis before hosting with PowWeb

Hello all,

I have been asking some questions in the "Before Signing Up" forum and talking with a couple of moderators, as well. One suggested I post in this forum regarding website also. My business website is not currently hosted on PowWeb, however, I am actively researching to see if PowWeb will work for my site. My boyfriend has used PowWeb before but for non-business purposes and I just want to make sure I make the right decision for my business needs.

I would like to get (1) a critique of my business website and (2) get an evaluation of whether or not you see any issues when viewing my website that would cause a problem for me being hosted on PowWeb. I know outages happen, but I don't want to sign with PowWeb and then find out that due to something on my website, that it will cause me to have outages, etc. I hope I've come across clearly. My website was built and hosted by a friend of mine on his server, but I am taking over full control and I don't have a lot of knowledge in this area.

My website is www.willowgreenservices.com

Thank you all for any help and recommendations you can provide!

Melissa
Willow Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-15, 06:26 PM   #2
snowmaker
target='_blank'

Hello Melissa. I am one of the moderator's you were speaking (typing) with earlier. I have looked at a few pages of your site and I see nothing that would prevent it from working here. Powweb does have a PHP engine running, in fact my site and probably dozens and dozens and dozens of other sites use PHP.

Last edited by snowmaker; 10-8-15 at 09:15 AM..
snowmaker is online now   Reply With Quote